News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

NC Pastor Wants Gays Behind an Electric Fence

Started by Dobermonster, May 24, 2012, 11:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Radiant on May 25, 2012, 03:10:36 PM
The ex-Progressive Christian in me wants to rip this guy's words apart.

But I need not to, because his logic is already so astoundingly stupid (Lets send all of the current homosexuals to camps and they'll die because they can't reproduce, and we won't have anymore homosexuals!).

Although, I think what bothers me is some of the Christians' responses I have seen to this. I literally saw one say "Big deal. Yes there are extremists in this world. There are extremist homophobes and then there are also extremist homosexuals."

Right... Because there are totally extremist homosexuals who want to take rights away from heterosexuals and send them to camps to die. And because those extremist homosexuals are totally in positions of power. They totally have a powerful concept over the masses like God to claim to speak for, and, of course, their views are totally widely accepted so they have influence over the government and law.

It's just not even comparable, I'm sorry.

I can't imagine people so obediently sitting through this, nodding,,then going about their day. "What an enlighting service!"

Surely every single person on earth knows a homosexual. I mean, gemme a break. This kind of thinking is dangerous, when you control a group of idiots who follow orders so gleefully.

::)
Can we please shut these hate meetings down? Ugh
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Buddy

Well, I just found this. Maybe it will lighten the mood a bit?

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sweetdeath

Thanks Budhorse.

It still just sucks that    people like that exist..
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.