News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Watch A Priest, Rabbi And Atheist Smoke Weed And Talk Religion

Started by Biggus Dickus, March 28, 2017, 09:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

So this video in my opinion is too short, I really would have liked to have listened to more of their conversation, but it's still enjoyable, and funny too (Shame we can't all really get along like this) 8)

Original article as posted in "The Huffington Post"
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

^ Plenty damn cool Bruno.  That vid is a reinforcement of the tag that Books uses.......  The one about the priest, the rabbi, the pagan, and the atheist drinking coffee together and there become friends.

Let us all pray that such scenarios could actually happen. Amen.

Pasta Chick

Ah, that was my life. I used to meet my Wiccan friends at my Jewish friend's house to spell cast and eat. Our Catholic friend just sat out the spell casting.

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on March 28, 2017, 09:59:32 PM

I like these statements:  :)

~"So Carlos, you are dust and to dust, you shall return...Ooh, look at these ashes, it's like a cool blue. Come on, look at that, my goodness."

~"I just give out good vibes on to you, and to everyone that you love."

~"It's a powerful word, shalom is a good word."

~"The glow is happening."

:smokin cool:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 29, 2017, 12:16:41 AM
Shalom, Father Bruno, shalom.

Shalom to you Sister Magdalena, shalom.

(Sister Magdalena has a nice sound to it doesn't it? Hint, hint?) 8)

At this time the Catholic Church does not yet have a blessing for the holy herb, however; the "Rituale Romanum" does contain one for beer.

I will have to petition Rome to include one for weed, perhaps as a "Opinio tolerata".

Let us pray
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

When I was young and wild, and working in the printing industry we had this one guy who did some contract work for us occasionally. He was a really talented and smart dude (Illustrator), he was also a Dead Head, an Orthodox Jew, and small time dealer (Weed and Mushrooms mainly)

He would alway's come into the shop dressed in tie-dye shirts, with his long hair and beard, sandals...and he sold some good stuff, dope that is.

I used to enjoy stopping by his place with my boss once in a while after work to pick up a small baggie, as well as smoke joint, and listen to music and just hang out. He was a really funny and laid back kind of dude.

One time we went camping for the weekend with the sole purpose (Besides smoking a lot of reefer) to really enjoy some shrooms. The intent with the shrooms, however. Was to try and do it with the express purpose of having some type of transcendental experience.

We would meditate for some time, and slowly ingest the shrooms in increments so as to expand our minds, and not get to crazy, but the shit was too strong and we all got freaked out.

My Jewish friend went of nuts, I mean he got sort of violent and disturbed, and finally ran off alone into the woods,...as we were all stoned we didn't notice how long he was gone until the next day.

It was late winter here in Michigan and he came wondering back into camp the next morning nearly frostbitten, apparently his trip was a bad one. He was so cold and miserable we had to end our trip early and take him home.

Anyway the funny thing about this dude was the fact that he wouldn't sell any dope over the sabbath, he simply refused and would never budge on it.

Got to admire that sense of commitment.

Shalom my friends. 8)

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on March 29, 2017, 06:13:13 PM

No.

He would alway's come into the shop dressed in tie-dye shirts, with his long hair and beard, sandals...and he sold some good stuff, dope that is.
Dope or weed?  :eyebrow:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 29, 2017, 06:42:08 PM

No.

Why not?

And what a pair we would be, Father Bruno and Sister Magdalena. :P

Spreading the good word of atheism together. 8)

Dope or weed?  :eyebrow:

Just testing, see if you were paying attention. Weed of course.

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on March 29, 2017, 07:00:16 PM

No.

Why not?

I said, no.  >:(

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 29, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

No.

Why not?

That's not nice Sister Mags...not nice at all.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on March 29, 2017, 10:27:01 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 29, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

No.

Why not?

That's not nice Sister Mags...not nice at all.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Arturo on March 30, 2017, 03:34:44 AM
Did she stab him with an action figure?
:picard facepalm:
I don't know.
I don't even know why I posted that. That's so sacrilegious.  :felix:

Oh, wait, I just remembered, I'm gonna traumatize Father Bruno all day long, today. OK.