News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Quote from: Davin on May 29, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
No matter what though, he'll be worse than Obama on that, Obama got his in his second month, Trump already missed that.

I hope someone tweeted that to him haha
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Well, the Chump has reinstated the steel and aluminium tarrifs on Europe and others. Guessing the price of orange juice, Bourbon and a few other things will go up as retaliation starts. Guessing some American manufacturers will have to up their prices as the cost of imported special alloys also goes up - that's going to hit the military industries and budget if what I have heard is correct.

Also going to make the Brexiteers even more unhappy, May was relying on trade with America to balance things out initially. But, with "friends" like Trump commercial and economic enemies are redundant. This has the potential to make everyone unhappy.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Arturo

Quote from: Dave on May 31, 2018, 06:32:39 PM
Well, the Chump has reinstated the steel and aluminium tarrifs on Europe and others. Guessing the price of orange juice, Bourbon and a few other things will go up as retaliation starts. Guessing some American manufacturers will have to up their prices as the cost of imported special alloys also goes up - that's going to hit the military industries and budget if what I have heard is correct.

Also going to make the Brexiteers even more unhappy, May was relying on trade with America to balance things out initially. But, with "friends" like Trump commercial and economic enemies are redundant. This has the potential to make everyone unhappy.

Gasoline already went back up to $3.00 a gallon. During Obama, the price was going down. And got very close to the point before the prices started to spike upwards.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Quote from: Arturo on May 31, 2018, 07:14:36 PM
Quote from: Dave on May 31, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

Gasoline already went back up to $3.00 a gallon. During Obama, the price was going down. And got very close to the point before the prices started to spike upwards.
Check how much if that is an increase in tax to make up for the lowered sales due to higher prices of all goods.

If it follows normal patterns gas, tobacco and booze will get quite pricey. Everyone needs the first and I would take a guess that Chump's base use a lot of the other two. Word is that the EU intends to hit goods that come from Chump's strongest Republican states - Bourbon, Harlies etc.

EU starts retaliation process against U.S. tariffs
[...]
The 10-page list of products the EU may subject to tariffs ranges from rice to orange juice, make-up, motorcycles, motor boats and stainless sinks. It also includes many metals products for use in construction and industry.
[...]
Trump has ordered Ross to discuss "horrific" EU trade tariffs and barriers with Brussels and has also threatened to hit EU cars.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trade-eu/eu-starts-retaliation-process-against-u-s-tariffs-idUSKCN1GS1RZ

It's gonna be tit-for-fucking-tat with the small people suffering. Pity there is no way to freeze Trump's assets over here as a beligrrent, and probably dishonest, enemy of the state - treat him like we treat his Russian friends.

jumbojak

We bought a piece of tubing yesterday that had nearly doubled in cost compared to a few months ago due to "tariffs." It's a fucking joke. To add insult to injury the bastards charged a cut fee when they had the right size and length sitting on the rack!

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Bad Penny II

China said, so the news said, they are going to buy more American stuff.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

MadBomr101

So, in the past week, president Fuckstick has been spitting on all of our oldest friends and allies while licking the ass of some of the worst people on earth. He lauds and seeks the approval of authoritarian tyrants like Kim Jong Un, Rodrigo Duterte, and his personal man-crush, Vladimir Putin and shits on our G7 partners.

He yelled at Canada, for Crissakes. Who's less offensive than Canada?

Every day, I wake up and take the first minute to anticipate that he'll finally be gone. That the shoe will have dropped and he's being impeached followed by indictment and jail...but, no. After that minute, I turn on the news and he's still in charge, still being protected by the GOP leaders and still being supported by his braindead base who call his lunatic administration "making America great again." He's a liar, a cheat, a conman, and a hugely corrupt scumbag. Apparently, these are the qualifications one needs to hold the most powerful position in the world.

The Republican party has lost its mind.

Fuck me.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Tank

Quote from: MadBomr101 on June 15, 2018, 12:12:04 AM
So, in the past week, president Fuckstick has been spitting on all of our oldest friends and allies while licking the ass of some of the worst people on earth. He lauds and seeks the approval of authoritarian tyrants like Kim Jong Un, Rodrigo Duterte, and his personal man-crush, Vladimir Putin and shits on our G7 partners.

He yelled at Canada, for Crissakes. Who's less offensive than Canada?

Every day, I wake up and take the first minute to anticipate that he'll finally be gone. That the shoe will have dropped and he's being impeached followed by indictment and jail...but, no. After that minute, I turn on the news and he's still in charge, still being protected by the GOP leaders and still being supported by his braindead base who call his lunatic administration "making America great again." He's a liar, a cheat, a conman, and a hugely corrupt scumbag. Apparently, these are the qualifications one needs to hold the most powerful position in the world.

The Republican party has lost its mind.

Fuck me.

Excellent rant!

MadBomr101

Quote from: Tank on June 15, 2018, 06:25:44 AMExcellent rant!

I am blessed by God with a highly developed capacity to shoot off my mouth.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Dave

The Chump seems to be so far up his own ass that he feels to be either

A. Immune from the negative effects of his own actions.

or

B. Justified in blaming those negative effects on others.

As the president he feels able to apply these to the whole nation.

It just ain't so. Asses will almost certainly be bitten.

The closest person to your ass is the one standing behind you.

Dave

Davin

He has been immune to his own actions for half a century. If he had been held to account for any of the illegal shit he'd been doing, if the wealthy were held to the same standards as the rest of us, he would be in jail long before he ran for president.

Don't expect a man who threatened and intimidated African-Americans in his buildings to illegally evict them and got away with it without barely a fine to understand that there are consequences to his actions. He's felt only good consequences to his actions his whole life.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.