News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Hello Happy People

Started by Aeutlutian, October 27, 2007, 02:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeutlutian

Hello!

I have been an atheist since about 7 years old, I grew up on the
Hippie Commune Happy Mountain in the redwood forests of Santa Cruz
CA, raised liberal lived on the west coast most of my life , I now Reside
in The OKC metro Area of Oklahoma, and sometimes feel afraid to mention
I am An Atheist ,

Just wanted to a recharge on my Atheism

rlrose328

Glad to see you here!  Welcome!  Grew up on a hippy commune?  Really?  HOW COOL!  That's the type of thing you see in movies but you never meet anyone who has actually lived that!
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Aeutlutian

Yeah it was pretty cool, not all roses sometimes but fun, lots of work and
lived without electricity and used outhouses and had chores like taking the compost out and watering the garden and milking the goats ,

Went to public school which made me an outcast because of my long hair ,and ever dirty clothes ,

Whitney

Welcome to the forum Aeutlutian...I grew up in OKC and just moved to Dallas from Stillwater.

MommaSquid

Welcome to the forum, Aeutlutian.  Wow, a real live hippie!

McQ

Welcome! Although you are not old enough to be a charter member of Hippies-R-Us, you certainly have the credentials! LOL!

Glad to have you here!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Aeutlutian

Quote from: "MommaSquid"Welcome to the forum, Aeutlutian.  Wow, a real live hippie!

LOL,, well I didn't take my parents path I am a Die hard Metal Fanatic been banging my head since I was 11, :)

Tom62

Oouch that must have been painful to bang you head on metal :lol:. Just kiddin' welcome to the forum, Aeutlutian!
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

SteveS

Hello Aeutlutian - hope the batteries charge up good!