News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

This is harder than being a Christian!

Started by mayitry2answer, December 02, 2011, 10:43:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Asmodean on December 03, 2011, 10:34:00 PM
Quote from: Tank on December 03, 2011, 09:36:42 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on December 03, 2011, 09:34:32 PM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on December 03, 2011, 07:19:22 PM
I think Asmo is right.
He is that a lot more often than not, and in this case, his www-parasite alarm is blaring at the top of its horns.
Now now, let's see what happens when he makes a real post  ;D
Oh, OK! The Asmo will stay away from the newbie.

No roasting just yet  ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: OldGit on December 03, 2011, 07:53:51 PM
Antioch's in Turkey.  They're mostly Moslems there.

Ye but the Christians used to run the place, he may be older than he says.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 02, 2011, 01:21:13 PM
Welcome to the forum, sit tight, don't let the Asmos bite  :D
Hmmm... It seems I've never experienced this phenomenon. Asmo has only taught me his ways, which I suppose is better than being bitten... :) And welcome m2a. Nice to see a fellow Christian, although I must admit your reason for becoming a Christian startled me a bit. You read the Bible, then became a Christian? Was this out of the fear of hell or the appreciation of what God has done for humankind? And did you read the whole thing? So many questions I have for you.... :D
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Asmodean

Well, in this case, Asmo did bite the newbie just a little.  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on December 06, 2011, 12:41:02 AM
Well, in this case, Asmo did bite the newbie just a little.  ;D
So I has been bitten and never really noticed? Interesting... ;)
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

Asmodean

Not you, the... The... MayItry2answer or however (s)he spelled that.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on December 06, 2011, 12:50:49 AM
Awww. Oh well, I still am one of the few who have escaped the bite. :)

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: not your typical... on December 06, 2011, 01:10:41 AM
Quote from: Asmodean on December 06, 2011, 12:50:49 AM
Awww. Oh well, I still am one of the few who have escaped the bite. :)

I don't think he ever bit me either, come to think of it. But I can't recall.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

not your typical...

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on December 06, 2011, 01:54:26 AM
I don't think he ever bit me either, come to think of it. But I can't recall.
I think you'd remember if the Asmo bit you. You'd probably have thought, "What is such a strange gray lump doing biting my ankle?"

Asmodean

I did not. The Asmo usually only bites the less likeable people - and even they usually need to deserve it first.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on December 06, 2011, 01:56:45 AM
I did not. The Asmo usually only bites the less likable people - and even they usually need to deserve it first.  ;D
So I am likable? This is news to me...

Asmodean

Quote from: not your typical... on December 06, 2011, 02:00:56 AM
I did not. The Asmo usually only bites the less likable people - and even they usually need to deserve it first.  ;D
I think I actually did refer to you as "cool" in your intro thread. That opinion is unchanged.  8)
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on December 06, 2011, 02:04:08 AM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 06, 2011, 02:00:56 AM
I think I actually did refer to you as "cool" in your intro thread. That opinion is unchanged.  8)
Yay. That pushes my coolness up by 50 points. So now I have.... 50 points. :P :)

Asmodean

Quote from: not your typical... on December 06, 2011, 02:05:17 AM
Yay. That pushes my coolness up by 50 points. So now I have.... 50 points. :P :)
The Asmo does not deal out the "cool" -stickers lightly, so... 73.69 points, I'd say.  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

not your typical...

Quote from: Asmodean on December 06, 2011, 02:11:00 AM
Quote from: not your typical... on December 06, 2011, 02:05:17 AM
The Asmo does not deal out the "cool" -stickers lightly, so... 73.69 points, I'd say.  ;D
Even better! ;D Thank you Oh Great Lumpy One.