Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

New to forum

Started by secular1, December 05, 2011, 04:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 07:48:49 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 07:46:05 PM
I lived right out of it and the beaches are lovely in the summer.
Awesome! I'll tell you when I come. Maybe we came spark an anti-Religion crusade? ;D

B-but I live in the US now ;-; Maybe I can mail myself over there.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 07:51:33 PM
Awesome! I'll tell you when I come. Maybe we came spark an anti-Religion crusade? ;D

Yes! Great idea! It shall be fun... Wait, shouldn't you be in school?
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight
Advocate for the abnormal.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 07:53:50 PM

I am, We use all laptops in school, so I check back in between assignments. Plus, I'm in study hall now.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 07:56:14 PM

I am, We use all laptops in school, so I check back in between assignments. Plus, I'm in study hall now.
Ahhh. I do cyber school... Which due to the forum, i am a bit behind in... :P Oh well, I've got the weekend for that.
"Accepting the truth and keeping faith is a strong thing to do. Mixing the two however, is the dumbest thing you've ever attempted." - Radical Ostriches Bringing Eternal Requiem Tonight

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 08:02:14 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 07:56:14 PM

Ahhh. I do cyber school... Which due to the forum, i am a bit behind in... :P Oh well, I've got the weekend for that.

I'm doing pretty good. I just hate French. Latin based languages and I have never got along.

not your typical...

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 08:04:06 PM
I'm doing pretty good. I just hate French. Latin based languages and I have never got along.
U did NOT just say that! I love French. Don't ask me why, but out of the options that I have at school, French was my top choice. French, German, Japanese, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish, and Swahili are all languages I want to learn before I die.

Buddy

Quote from: not your typical... on December 07, 2011, 08:10:23 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 07, 2011, 08:04:06 PM
U did NOT just say that! I love French. Don't ask me why, but out of the options that I have at school, French was my top choice. French, German, Japanese, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish, and Swahili are all languages I want to learn before I die.

I don't hate it. I just can't learn it. I study for at least 45 minutes every night and I am still in the B- range. I can pick up Germanic languages really well though.

Jose AR

Jesus freaks can be depressing. They don't like knowledge, science, thinking, or life, really. I am lucky that I am surrounded by religious people who are mostly apathetic in their beliefs (christmas catholics). lets all move to a nordic country!

not your typical...

Quote from: Jose AR on December 08, 2011, 05:40:21 PM
Jesus freaks can be depressing. They don't like knowledge, science, thinking, or life, really. I am lucky that I am surrounded by religious people who are mostly apathetic in their beliefs (christmas catholics). lets all move to a nordic country!
I'm up for it! ;D

MadBomr101

Quote from: Jose AR on December 08, 2011, 05:40:21 PMlets all move to a nordic country!

Yeah!  Plus Nordic people are attractive according to those old Coppertone ads!
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Buddy

Quote from: MadBomr101 on December 09, 2011, 01:30:25 AM
Quote from: Jose AR on December 08, 2011, 05:40:21 PMlets all move to a nordic country!

Yeah!  Plus Nordic people are attractive according to those old Coppertone ads!

Don't believe everything you see, Loverboy  ;)

MadBomr101

- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Buddy

Quote from: MadBomr101 on December 09, 2011, 02:05:15 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 09, 2011, 01:31:58 AMDon't believe everything you see, Loverboy  ;)

awwwwwww    :'(

Don't worry, I hear Italians are nice.  ;D