News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Hello All!

Started by Phren-Seeker, December 05, 2011, 12:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phren-Seeker

Hello Happy Atheists!

My name is Phren-Seeker and I just joined the conversation.  I'm a college student with a couple questions.  And there's one thing I should mention - I am a Christian.  Here's my challenge: if you're happy and you know it, answer my questions and let us reason together.  I don't want to argue, only talk.

Looking forward to the conversation,

Millie   

Buddy

Hello, welcome to the forum. I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have.  :)
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Phren-Seeker

Thanks for the welcome.  Good to "e-meet" you, Budhorse4  :)

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

MadBomr101

- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Phren-Seeker

Hey MadBomr101,

Thanks for asking!  :)  But from what I read, my question must wait for the "big" forums.  It's this:  What do you think of Jesus Christ?

I understand and accept the "10-post rule" but feel free if you want to go ahead and answer.

Phren-Seeker

Speaking of which...this is my tenth post!  So here goes...

MadBomr101

I replied in the "big" forum thread.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

xSilverPhinx

Welcome!

If you're happy and you know it and you really want to show it if you're happy and you know it shake your hands (I think that's how it goes...sorry, couldn't resist.)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Hi Millie

10/10 for reading and adhering to the rules!  ;D

Welcome to HAF.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Jose AR