News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

The future of the forum

Started by Claireliontamer, June 14, 2016, 12:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

The forum is better with you here, Mags.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on March 12, 2018, 04:04:02 PM
:hanky:
That's such a nice thing to say. Thank you, Davin. Debatable, but still a nice thing to say.  :grin:

I think the world is better with you here, Davin:hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on March 12, 2018, 06:23:56 PM
That's such a nice thing to say. Thank you, Davin. Debatable, but still a nice thing to say.  :grin:

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

There are good people here.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Bluenose

Ive had a few dogs over the years and a lot of cats.  On the whole, I like cats better.   8)
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Bluenose on March 13, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
Ive had a few dogs over the years and a lot of cats.  On the whole, I like cats better.   8)
https://youtu.be/1t5H3az3Zqs
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Magdalena

Is it me or does the forum "feel" different when the "right side" takes over?  :notsure:

Here's a song to attract more Republicans to the forum:

Asmodean

The Asmo has been seen hanging around of late, spreading evil deeds and world domination. He's not a Republican, but in the US, them's who He would likely vote for more than the others... Until the political climate to the left of Hillary changes, at least. The Republicans are too traditionalist for His liking, you see. Also, too religious. But... Them's be weird times.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Magdalena

I insist, the Happy Atheist Forum needs more drums.
:-\

Bluenose

Yeah, more drums would be good.  More didgeridoos would be good too!

(BTW, the song is called "Drought", Terra Incognita is the name of the album, which incidentally was the very last vinyl LP I ever bought)

GNU Terry Pratchett

Bluenose

Quote from: Magdalena on March 12, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

But we ALL love having you here Mags!   :love:

GNU Terry Pratchett

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey