Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Oh my Cod

Started by Cod, February 23, 2018, 05:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cod

Hello, Cod here.

Just having a mooch around :)

I'm an English bloke from the North West, I've always been a non believer, I find all forms of religion pointless and ridiculous.
Looking forward to meeting some new people, and maybe some I've come across before.

Tank

Quote from: Cod on February 23, 2018, 05:21:41 PM
Hello, Cod here.

Just having a mooch around :)

I'm an English bloke from the North West, I've always been a non believer, I find all forms of religion pointless and ridiculous.
Looking forward to meeting some new people, and maybe some I've come across before.

You sound a bit fishy to me :grin:

Welcome to HAF :)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

joeactor

(starts collecting fish puns)

Oh, Hi Cod!

Dave

Whilst the others plumb the depths and scale the heights hoping to net suitable puns I'll just say, "Hi from the South and West a bit!"
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Cod

Quote from: Tank on February 23, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

You sound a bit fishy to me :grin:

Welcome to HAF :)

I am a fish Tank :D see what I did there.

Quote from: joeactor on February 23, 2018, 05:43:50 PM
(starts collecting fish puns)

Oh, Hi Cod!

I love a good pun.. Thanks for the welcome :)

Quote from: Dave on February 23, 2018, 06:31:21 PM
Whilst the others plumb the depths and scale the heights hoping to net suitable puns I'll just say, "Hi from the South and West a bit!"

Hi Dave, I'm here just for the Halibut :)

Tank

I think you are going to fit in here like fish and chips.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Cod

Quote from: Tank on February 23, 2018, 09:20:20 PM
I think you are going to fit in here like fish and chips.

I'm sure I will, thanks for the warm welcome Tank.

hermes2015

Welcome! I hope you will help to tip the scales in the right direction here.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Icarus

Welcome Cod.  Come and swim with us.  I warn you that we are wary of clever baits.

Recusant

Hello and welcome to HAF, Cod. Never came across an atheist fish, so it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope that you enjoy your time reading and posting here. 

:spagwelcome:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: Recusant on February 24, 2018, 05:24:52 AM
Hello and welcome to HAF, Cod. Never came across an atheist fish, so it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope that you enjoy your time reading and posting here. 

:spagwelcome:

Don't foget your evolved 'Inner Fish'!

xSilverPhinx

Welcome to the forum, Cod!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Cod

Are you an ex-theist atheist or a never-theist atheist. I fall into the later category. I was brought up by a Christiam mum and an atheist dad. About 14 when I got into science seriously for the first time I dumped religion as a crock of poo.

Dragonia

Oh, Cod, I am shaking my head reading through this thread.
Welcome to our clever forum! May you ever be amazed and delighted and inspired by these lovely, good-hearted people!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Bluenose

Welcome to the forum Cod, from an antipodean Bluenose (cod).  8)
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett