News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

As so often before in human politics . . .

Started by Dave, July 09, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

. . . so few have fucked it for so many.

Boris "The Buffoon" Johnson has resigned! Hu-fucking-rah.

Boris "The Buffoon" Johnson may try for PM! Oh, fucking shit!

Michael Gove may also try - even deeper shit?

Seems these ideas have been mentioned on the TV, too early for the other media yet. But, all over Europe the politicians seem determined to undermine national and international stability.

There is not one person I can name that I would vote for in parliament.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

Now, now Dave, not all politicians are bad...............some are dead.

joeactor

So... When is the "Get out of Brexit" vote happening?

tick tock

Dave

Quote from: joeactor on July 09, 2018, 09:09:36 PM
So... When is the "Get out of Brexit" vote happening?

tick tock

I will not hold by breath for that! Trouble is it's a "rock and hard place" situation.

Icarus

MadBomr101

I have to admit I don't know who Boris "The Buffoon" Johnson is but I know how you feel. I live in the land of Donald "The Ignorant, Childish, Lying, Corrupt, Treasonous, Sexist, Racist, Total Scumfuck Piece of Shit Trump. Who, coincidentally, is ALSO a buffoon.

Most politicians seem to be garbage all the way down to the sub-atomic level.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Tank

Quote from: MadBomr101 on August 10, 2018, 03:34:04 AM
I have to admit I don't know who Boris "The Buffoon" Johnson is but I know how you feel. I live in the land of Donald "The Ignorant, Childish, Lying, Corrupt, Treasonous, Sexist, Racist, Total Scumfuck Piece of Shit Trump. Who, coincidentally, is ALSO a buffoon.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. There are a few good ones but they are becoming vanishingly rare. :(
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Quote from: Tank on August 10, 2018, 07:36:05 AM
Quote from: MadBomr101 on August 10, 2018, 03:34:04 AM

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. There are a few good ones but they are becoming vanishingly rare. :(

I often find myself looking back at politicians who I thought were barstards - but now find that, in comparison, they were intelligent and  honourable bastards

Ecurb Noselrub

Come over to the USA if you want to see true bastard politicians.  Well, I suppose they are all over the world.

Dave

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on August 10, 2018, 08:40:36 PM
Come over to the USA if you want to see true bastard politicians.  Well, I suppose they are all over the world.

Ironically the correct address for a British MP, when in the house, is, "Honourable Lady/gentleman", "Right Honourable . ."  for ministers.

Yeah, right . . .