News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

iPhone 5 exclusive preview

Started by Tom62, July 07, 2010, 07:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

An exclusive preview of the new iPhone 5, set to have much improved reception compared to the iPhone 4.

[attachment=0:311sys4o]IPhone5.jpg[/attachment:311sys4o]
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Quote from: "Tom62"An exclusive preview of the new iPhone 5, set to have much improved reception compared to the iPhone 4.

[attachment=0:3mijxvy2]IPhone5.jpg[/attachment:3mijxvy2]
lol  lol
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

elliebean

They should fit it with one of these:

I used to work on them in the Air Force, it's a PRC-113. Guess what their nickname was.

The antenna had a nickname too.  :secret:
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Sophus

Uh-oh... did you buy a new iPhone Tom? I heard you can buy a $30 case to fix that problem.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Tom62

Quote from: "Sophus"Uh-oh... did you buy a new iPhone Tom? I heard you can buy a $30 case to fix that problem.
No.. I didn't buy that thing. I'm quite happy with my Sony Ericsson cell phone. I'm not willing to pay a fortune for a cell phone service contract that is 6 times more expensive than my current contract and most of the fancy stuff that the iPhone can do, I can also do on my iPod Touch.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Sophus

Does the antenna problem affect the WiFi connection too?
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

karadan

QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.