News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Looking for bloggers/radio show/podcast contributions

Started by tpbeasley, April 15, 2010, 05:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tpbeasley

Sorry if this is unseemly, as I am recently registered. An American Atheist is looking for some help.  We've expanded to a blog and would like experienced or dedicated bloggers to help us with content.

Please do check out our website (anamericanatheist.org) and if you are interested in blogging or perhaps being involved with our podcast or radio show send us your information in the contact section of our website. For those not interested in blogging or co-hosting, please do check us out and give us any comments or suggestions you might have.

Whitney

I'd be interested in being interviewed about HAF or Camp Quest Texas for a blog or podcast but don't want to have to contribute regularly unless you offer paid positions; especially since HAF has a blog of our own that we neglect  :D

tpbeasley

That is something we would be interested in.  Let me talk it over with my fellow contributors.  Would you prefer that I contact you via email or private message?

Sophus

What type of content are you looking for, Tom? I've been considering starting a blog for a while now to make use of my healthy obsession with the culture wars and politics, but it seems I spend all of my time writing on the internet here.  :blush:
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Will

If you're looking for contributors, I'd be happy to help.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.