News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Why I'm glad the Neo-Nazis came to Austin on Veteran's Day..

Started by Big Mac, November 13, 2006, 05:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

The title sounds like I am acting like the old Frito. Actually I am glad the Neo-Nazis had a demonstration on a holiday to honor those who have fought and died for our nation. Why? Thanks to our heroes even the most racist, ignorant, backwards, maniacal, and stupid bigot has the right to say what he/she/it feels. It helps remind us that the 1st Amendment was not meant to protect popular speech or opinions but to protect speech that the majority would find apprehensible. Yes, I hope the Neo-Nazis get hit by an Amtrak on a personal level. I also think it's quite amazing to see black and hispanic (and white) police officers who uphold the law despite an obvious personal issue with what these assholes are saying. That to me shows the caliber of a person when they do what's right even when it seems wrong to most people. So while most people say the Nazis should go home, we should be glad that they have their rallies. Freedom is a two-way street and yes it can be rather shitty sometimes, but it's better than not having the freedom to express yourself.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

parrotpirate67

But,man it would sure feel great hosin' those retards with an Uzi!

parrotpirate67

The Nazis,I mean,not the cops.

Big Mac

Not really, your opt to violence just shows how much you are like the very same group. Killing others for the sake of killing is not a venture to glorify. Nor is any killing. Killing is an unnecessary thing that happens. From killing for food to self-defense, it is an act that is necessary but should not be celebrated.

donkeyhoty

QuoteKilling is an unnecessary thing that happens. From killing for food to self-defense, it is an act that is necessary but should not be celebrated

So, is it necessary or unnecessary?
"Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians."  - Pat Robertson

Tom62

It is necessary. Imagine that you have to wait in a long line at McDonald to get your hamburger and fries. Nobody wants that, so it is indeed better that you kill the guys in front of you :lol: .
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

Yeah, that fat fuck who asks questions like "So what are the amounts of carbohydrates of these burgers" or "Are these milk shakes made with milk?" christ sake, just go to hell already!!! And killing is necessary, I said it blatantly in the post and here it is again KILLING IS NECESSARY!

Whitney

Quote from: "Big Mac"Killing is an unnecessary thing that happens. From killing for food to self-defense, it is an act that is necessary but should not be celebrated.

Big Mac, I think you meant to say necessary instead of unecessary in that first sentence....that's what Donkey was asking about.

Big Mac

Er....back off I'm on pain killers!!!!

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Big Mac"Er....back off I'm on pain killers!!!!

Did you shoot yourself in the foot?

Big Mac

No, I had some uh...blockage internally that required some special meds and some really good pain killers. Let's just say the plumbing was clogged up and they gave me some drain-o and some painkillers to cope.

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Big Mac"... Let's just say the plumbing was clogged up and they gave me some drain-o and some painkillers to cope.

Bean burritos will do that.   :D

I hope you feel better soon.

Tom62

Quote from: "Big Mac"Yeah, that fat fuck who asks questions like "So what are the amounts of carbohydrates of these burgers" or "Are these milk shakes made with milk?" christ sake, just go to hell already!!! And killing is necessary, I said it blatantly in the post and here it is again KILLING IS NECESSARY!

Here you really find a burger to die for:
http://www.heartattackgrill.com/
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

Oh MS, I feel great now! I saved most of my painkillers (who says double dipping is bad?) so I can have some fun. And I realized that I want a Snubbie revolver really bad for some reason.

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Big Mac"And I realized that I want a Snubbie revolver really bad for some reason.

Who says you need a reason?!   :D

BTW, I'm glad you're feeling better.