News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Dogs vs Kats

Started by Biggus Dickus, March 13, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Dogs are our best friends, they are lovable and kind companions. Smart enough to be used as service dogs for those in need of personal assistance, or trained by both the military and police forces to assist them in hunting down bad dudes.
They are also used by the DEA and Homeland Security to sniff out drugs and bombs, and assist rescue workers during earthquakes to find those unfortunate to trapped in rubble.
They are used in hospitals and assisted living homes to bring comfort to those in need of someone sweet to wag their tail at or simply lay there head on a lap.

Kats on the other hand are meh...and lack any sinceere or real compassion (They have no hearts) or exhibit even a low enough intelligence that even come close to somehow be utilized in any manner described above.

Oh they are good at killing rats and mice you say? Well traps work even better.

Don't forget these important facts about kats:

1) Hell is run and populated by nuns and kats. (It's a fact, look it up)
2) Kats cause allergies that can kill people.

Please vote. 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Chalk and cheese, PB! Both have their good points. I can't vote one or the other.

As with people I like or dislike both as individual personalities based on thrir behaviour. I like my friend's extremely intelligent Yorkie but have very dark thoughts about the Rottweiller that tried to bite my arm off (and its owners).

Enjoy the company of another friend's three cats, but am tempted to kick the B&W monster two doors down who makes all friendly - then bites or claws you - into the nearby river.

Goodies and baddies on all sides.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

I still like cats and dogs.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Cats.  :love:
:nyancat: crazy cats for me, only.

PB, I just want a pet, I don't want a long term relationship with an animal that has a political agenda.    :reading:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

Honestly, I love both but it's easier to live with cats -- we keep the same hours.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Arturo

Good thing I am here to even the score
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Icarus

I am a dog guy and have been since the iron age.  One time I had a kat or perhaps he had me. He was as cool as could be and he was fast friends with my two Irish Setters.  BC was his name...short for black cat. He appeared from nowhere one day and adopted us. He was a good companion for the whole family for about two years.  One day he disappeared and we never saw BC again. The whole family was sad because we really liked that damned cat.

Arturo

On a side note, I am to see my Dr. this Friday to check up and talk about maybe getting a companion puppy. My friend at the apartment has a couple Pitbulls he is wanting to give away. I only want one. I have not seen them but I can either get the hyperactive one, or the cool and relaxed one. I think I will opt for the cool and relaxed one this time around as the last time I chose a dog, it was the hyperactive one Coco that is alive and well with my Dad.

I will like to get my dog companion trained. Also this will be a good chance to see if my Doctor's have been paying attention to me at all in regards to companion training.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

hermes2015

I like cats, but they make me sneeze when I pet them.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Bluenose

I have know more than few good dogs over the years, but for me I like cats.  I've not met many I could not make friends with.
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Biggus Dickus

Kats are winning 5 votes to 4. :'(