News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Islam and Atheism

Started by Fatih, March 24, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBomr101

I'm clearly late to this party. Regardless, I can settle this easily.

Faith said:
Quote from: Fatih on March 24, 2018, 07:45:04 PM
I thought we agree that all holy books come from Allah (God).
The Creator of the universe,
Architect of this Realm,
Owner of Everything.

Fine. Have god show us the receipt for the universe and we'll concede his ownership of everything. At the very least, have him show us the box it came in.

Glad to be of help.  :thumbsup:
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Icarus

Quote from: MadBomr101 on March 27, 2018, 07:41:27 PM
I'm clearly late to this party. Regardless, I can settle this easily.

Faith said:
Quote from: Fatih on March 24, 2018, 07:45:04 PM
I thought we agree that all holy books come from Allah (God).
The Creator of the universe,
Architect of this Realm,
Owner of Everything.

Actually a large proportion of holy books come from a huge printing house, majority owned by Rupert Murdock. 

MadBomr101

Quote from: Icarus on March 27, 2018, 08:53:32 PMActually a large proportion of holy books come from a huge printing house, majority owned by Rupert Murdock.

So god's word and Fox news both come from the same source. In a fucked up way, it makes sense.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Tank

Quote from: MadBomr101 on March 27, 2018, 09:07:39 PM
Quote from: Icarus on March 27, 2018, 08:53:32 PMActually a large proportion of holy books come from a huge printing house, majority owned by Rupert Murdock.

So god's word and Fox news both come from the same source. In a fucked up way, it makes sense.
Rupert Murdock had his kids christened in the river Jordan!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Well... Am I sorry to have missed this!

Tank..? Great job.

I can see how an Englishman in particular may feel a tiny bit extra disgusted with Islam in the wake of more or less current events, and... Yeah. Islam is fucking poison. The Religion of Trucks'o'Peace and Rape Jihad, which does its utmost to bring its own backwards values to the more enlightened shores and make them fester, by law or at the end of a gun. The only religion of which I am aware, which is "beyond ridicule" in countries, professing free expression as one of their core values...

...I'll just depress myself if I go on, so... Islamophobes of the World, unite! You have nothing to loose but your heads in some poorly made LiveLeak videos. Fuck Islam.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Quote from: Fatih on March 24, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
Hi all,

You get raked over the coals as badly as I sometime do.

Nice that you are resilient.

Islam has a Golden Rule or reciprocity type of rule or law.

Is that right?

If so please quote it. I would like to speak to how you apply it.

Regards
DL 

Arturo

Wow holy shit. Tank fired the first shots on that one. And these were the heavy rounds.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

No one

Heavy artillery is often need to demolish the wall of ignorance.

Dave

Quote from: No one on May 07, 2018, 02:44:25 AM
Heavy artillery is often need to demolish the wall of ignorance.

Trouble is that wall is made of self-healing rubber bricks, damned thing keeps bouncing back!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74