News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Russia invades Ukraine.

Started by Tank, February 24, 2022, 09:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy rubin

if that were true then three days before the victory parades was the wrong time to do it.

smaller parades and scaled-down events wrre.very noticeable.

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Asmodean

Mmh... There could have been another less-than-poetic potential win there. Don't have any military pilots left for the parade and/or enough vehicles not otherwise engaged and/or don't want to actually provoke some real enemy action? Fly a drone into the Kremlin, but only a little bit, then claim security concerns.

They did have some more tech on display in other places. Moscow though... Sad as fuck.

That said though, it appears that Russian anti-air is an even bigger joke than their air force, so could it have been legitimate? Yeah, but then Russia is the only party with something tangible to gain from such an attack on so small a scale.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

billy rubin

well, nobody was hurt and i havent seen any imagrs of any damage

you may be right

"I cannot understand the popularity of that kind of music, which is based on repetition. In a civilized society, things don't need to be said more than three times."

Asmodean

Yeah. It's just... If it were Ukraine, one would have expected better effort.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.